Unionised Fujitsu workers have dropped their threat of a three-day strike that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, after bosses agreed to extend talks on pension cuts and delay compulsory redundancies. Fujitsu plans to withdraw its final salary scheme and has announced 1,200 job cuts. Unite, the union behind the strike, said …
I knew the cowards wouldn't have the balls to follow through.
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- May blocked plans to bring in more Indian IT workers – Vince Cable
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data