Unionised Fujitsu workers have dropped their threat of a three-day strike that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, after bosses agreed to extend talks on pension cuts and delay compulsory redundancies. Fujitsu plans to withdraw its final salary scheme and has announced 1,200 job cuts. Unite, the union behind the strike, said …
I knew the cowards wouldn't have the balls to follow through.
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year