Unionised Fujitsu workers have dropped their threat of a three-day strike that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, after bosses agreed to extend talks on pension cuts and delay compulsory redundancies. Fujitsu plans to withdraw its final salary scheme and has announced 1,200 job cuts. Unite, the union behind the strike, said …
I knew the cowards wouldn't have the balls to follow through.
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- It's a done deal! Microsoft-Nokia merger to close on Friday
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences