Unionised Fujitsu workers have dropped their threat of a three-day strike that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, after bosses agreed to extend talks on pension cuts and delay compulsory redundancies. Fujitsu plans to withdraw its final salary scheme and has announced 1,200 job cuts. Unite, the union behind the strike, said …
I knew the cowards wouldn't have the balls to follow through.
- Microsoft fitness bands on wrists at last: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world+dog: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- More Microsoft staffers shown the door in Round 3 of job cuts