Unionised Fujitsu workers have dropped their threat of a three-day strike that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, after bosses agreed to extend talks on pension cuts and delay compulsory redundancies. Fujitsu plans to withdraw its final salary scheme and has announced 1,200 job cuts. Unite, the union behind the strike, said …
I knew the cowards wouldn't have the balls to follow through.
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Sky's tech bets pay off: Pay TV firm unveils blazing growth for Q1
- IBM storage revenues sink: 'We are disappointed,' says CEO