Unionised Fujitsu workers have dropped their threat of a three-day strike that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, after bosses agreed to extend talks on pension cuts and delay compulsory redundancies. Fujitsu plans to withdraw its final salary scheme and has announced 1,200 job cuts. Unite, the union behind the strike, said …
I knew the cowards wouldn't have the balls to follow through.
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- IBM bungs deduplication in FlashSystem arrays