Unionised Fujitsu workers have dropped their threat of a three-day strike that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, after bosses agreed to extend talks on pension cuts and delay compulsory redundancies. Fujitsu plans to withdraw its final salary scheme and has announced 1,200 job cuts. Unite, the union behind the strike, said …
I knew the cowards wouldn't have the balls to follow through.
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- PC shipments slump in Q3, thanks to free Windows 10
- Oracle, SAP, IBM: They're rubbish and charge you billions for Excel, says man
- Don't panic, biz bods: A guide to data in the post-Safe Harbor world
- Dell seeking $40 BEEELLION to buy EMC NEXT WEEK say reports