AMD outlined its product roadmaps through 2011 for servers, desktops, and notebooks on Wednesday during the company's financial analysts' day at its Sunnyvale, California, headquarters. The Reg has already provided a load of detail about the server announcements, but there's plenty more to say about the other elements in AMD's …
It's a true marvel this company, so much innovation coming out of it despite all the pressures and losses by Intel's dirty monopolous tricks...
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all