Brocade's StorageX file virtualisation push is to end with a whimper, with the formal last ship date passing with a roadmap to nowhere, meaning support withdrawl in 2012. StorageX enables users to access files from a variety of physical file stores all virtualised into a single file pool with a global namespace. However, …
Wonder if the F5 ARX is next..
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- VPNs are so insecure you might as well wear a KICK ME sign
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X