Brocade's StorageX file virtualisation push is to end with a whimper, with the formal last ship date passing with a roadmap to nowhere, meaning support withdrawl in 2012. StorageX enables users to access files from a variety of physical file stores all virtualised into a single file pool with a global namespace. However, …
Wonder if the F5 ARX is next..
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one
- Sysadmin Blog Private clouds kinda suck, you know?