Brocade's StorageX file virtualisation push is to end with a whimper, with the formal last ship date passing with a roadmap to nowhere, meaning support withdrawl in 2012. StorageX enables users to access files from a variety of physical file stores all virtualised into a single file pool with a global namespace. However, …
Wonder if the F5 ARX is next..
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Microsoft to TAKE OUT THE TRASH in the Windows Store
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Beware Red Hat interviews: you'll pay for coffee, lunch and fuel
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?