Brocade's StorageX file virtualisation push is to end with a whimper, with the formal last ship date passing with a roadmap to nowhere, meaning support withdrawl in 2012. StorageX enables users to access files from a variety of physical file stores all virtualised into a single file pool with a global namespace. However, …
Wonder if the F5 ARX is next..
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- By the numbers: The virtualisation options for private cloud hopefuls
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- Microsoft's big Tuesday reveal: New mobiles and slabs? Win 10 shock?