Brocade's StorageX file virtualisation push is to end with a whimper, with the formal last ship date passing with a roadmap to nowhere, meaning support withdrawl in 2012. StorageX enables users to access files from a variety of physical file stores all virtualised into a single file pool with a global namespace. However, …
Wonder if the F5 ARX is next..
- Apple is making life terrible in its factories – labor rights warriors
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter