IT spending will likely return to growth next year, although it will be modest - about four per cent worldwide for the whole year. This will be partly driven by pent-up demand - purchases and upgrades which have been delayed by recession fears this year. The survey, from Goldman Sachs, found businesses expecting to increase …
Goldman Sachs and the banks should know the size of the gap between what people say they will do a year ahead and what actually happens.
Check back in January 2011 to find the accuracy of their prediction.
- Private cloud has a serious image problem
- UK.gov confirms it's binned extended Windows XP support
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?