IT spending will likely return to growth next year, although it will be modest - about four per cent worldwide for the whole year. This will be partly driven by pent-up demand - purchases and upgrades which have been delayed by recession fears this year. The survey, from Goldman Sachs, found businesses expecting to increase …
Goldman Sachs and the banks should know the size of the gap between what people say they will do a year ahead and what actually happens.
Check back in January 2011 to find the accuracy of their prediction.
- VMware sued, accused of ripping off Linux kernel source code
- Microsoft comes right out and says backup software is dead
- Promo World’s oldest IT dining society breaks into the House of Lords
- Violin Memory's strings snap as losses DOUBLE from last quarter
- PATCH FREAK NOW: Cloud providers faulted for slow response