IT spending will likely return to growth next year, although it will be modest - about four per cent worldwide for the whole year. This will be partly driven by pent-up demand - purchases and upgrades which have been delayed by recession fears this year. The survey, from Goldman Sachs, found businesses expecting to increase …
Goldman Sachs and the banks should know the size of the gap between what people say they will do a year ahead and what actually happens.
Check back in January 2011 to find the accuracy of their prediction.
- Microsoft blames dying Surface Pro 3 batteries on software bug
- Skyscape rebrands to UKCloud following legal challenge by Sky
- BT sees 35% sales gain as it digests hearty EE meal
- Avnet sees Dätwyler's bid for Raspberry Pi slinger, raises to £868m
- MPs reiterate risks of mega £10bn Aspire contract overhaul