IT spending will likely return to growth next year, although it will be modest - about four per cent worldwide for the whole year. This will be partly driven by pent-up demand - purchases and upgrades which have been delayed by recession fears this year. The survey, from Goldman Sachs, found businesses expecting to increase …
Goldman Sachs and the banks should know the size of the gap between what people say they will do a year ahead and what actually happens.
Check back in January 2011 to find the accuracy of their prediction.
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Sky's tech bets pay off: Pay TV firm unveils blazing growth for Q1
- IBM storage revenues sink: 'We are disappointed,' says CEO