IT spending will likely return to growth next year, although it will be modest - about four per cent worldwide for the whole year. This will be partly driven by pent-up demand - purchases and upgrades which have been delayed by recession fears this year. The survey, from Goldman Sachs, found businesses expecting to increase …
Goldman Sachs and the banks should know the size of the gap between what people say they will do a year ahead and what actually happens.
Check back in January 2011 to find the accuracy of their prediction.
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K