Jeff Kelly, formerly of EDS, is taking on the challenge of sorting out BT's Global Services division. Kelly most recently ran EDS's services businesses in North America, he's a US citizen and has had a 25-year career with the firm. Kelly replaces Hanif Lalani a 26-year BT veteran. Lalani, an OBE, is a former CEO of BT …
A head man from the outfit well known for being able to win contracts despite their track record of failed delivery takes over at another outfit well known for being able to win contracts despite their track record of failed delivery. At least he should feel at home.
Yes, that will do it. Replace the head of a failing services division, with a former head of another failing services company.
EDS - Hmmmm
BT - Hmmmm
EDS+BT - man the lifeboats
As if hiring a EDS pleb is the solution to losing money, building projects in broken ways and running the entire organisation on even more broken ways.
Welcome to the end, BT IT people!
What the hell?!?
Both companies are notoriously useless when it comes to customer service and delivery of services.
Well at least the mindset will be the same.
BT plus EDS
Oh boy, BT certainly know who to pick when wanting to fail big-time.
Still, they should get government contracts.
- The Windows 10 future: Imagine a boot stamping on an upgrade treadmill forever
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise hiring temps to cover for redundancies - sources
- The PC is dead. Gartner wishes you luck, vendors
- Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Enterprise salute EU flag, blast Brexiteers
- Got $130,000 down the back of the sofa? Great. Grab an HP 3D printer