Jeff Kelly, formerly of EDS, is taking on the challenge of sorting out BT's Global Services division. Kelly most recently ran EDS's services businesses in North America, he's a US citizen and has had a 25-year career with the firm. Kelly replaces Hanif Lalani a 26-year BT veteran. Lalani, an OBE, is a former CEO of BT …
A head man from the outfit well known for being able to win contracts despite their track record of failed delivery takes over at another outfit well known for being able to win contracts despite their track record of failed delivery. At least he should feel at home.
Yes, that will do it. Replace the head of a failing services division, with a former head of another failing services company.
EDS - Hmmmm
BT - Hmmmm
EDS+BT - man the lifeboats
As if hiring a EDS pleb is the solution to losing money, building projects in broken ways and running the entire organisation on even more broken ways.
Welcome to the end, BT IT people!
What the hell?!?
Both companies are notoriously useless when it comes to customer service and delivery of services.
Well at least the mindset will be the same.
BT plus EDS
Oh boy, BT certainly know who to pick when wanting to fail big-time.
Still, they should get government contracts.
- Ding-dong, reality calling: iPhone slump is not Apple's doom
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Microsoft fingered for Western Euro PC tragedy
- Comment You're only young but you're going to die: Farewell, all-flash startups
- Exclusive Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Wanna walk the plank voluntarily? You got it