Wacko Jacko fans, Samsung has the external hard drive for you. In just two weeks' time, the South Korean giant will release a 500GB 2.5in drive - the S2 Portable - pre-loaded with the Jackson film This is it. Gold coloured, the drive's top is styled with the star's sillhouette. Michael Jackson This is It HDD Samsung's Jacko …
Not to impugn the brilliance of MJ, but...
...what is the brand synergy between a now-dead mentally and physically ravaged genius, whose health had been appalling for decades, and hard drives? Will the drive perform erratically, then be unable to go to sleep, before conking out without having fulfilled the most recent contract its services were acquired under?
RIP MJ, composer par excellence.
No cashing in going on or anything then, is there?
I bet he's moonwalking in his grave.
"Wacko Jacko fans, Samsung has the external hard drive for you."
What a fantastic line. Thankyou.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving