OK, so you may not have a USB 3.0 equipped PC just yet, but if you do, or you're planning to buy one, you may be after some external storage capable of making the most of the new bus' available bandwidth. External hard disks have a job getting near SuperSpeed USB's full 5Gb/s of available bandwidth, but if Active Media …
I'd be happy enough with a USB pen drive that comes even close to the USB2 maximum throughput in write speed, let alone requiring USB3.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers
- EU ruling restricts rights to resell back-up copies of software where originals are damaged, destroyed or lost