The Iron Mountain repository could be getting an email and file archiving software wrapper with strong rumours that Iron Mountain plans to buy Mimosa. Iron Mountain is a paper and tape records repository company, famously started to store mushrooms in an old iron-ore mine. Then it branched out into what became its core business …
According to Mimosa's home page Iron Mountain has already acquired Mimosa
- Windows 10 will now automatically download and install on PCs
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'