Paul Walker, chief executive of Sage Group, is leaving the company after 26 years, 16 of them in the top spot. In a statement this morning Sage confirmed Walker would be leaving "in due course". But first he will work with the board to find a replacement and "ensure a seamless transition". The accountancy software provider …
Really nice bloke
I wish him the best of luck in his new chosen career
- Free Windows 10 upgrade: Time is running out – should you do it?
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Guess who gets hit hard by IR35 tax clampdown? Yep, IT contractors
- IT boss 'set up fake companies to charge his employers $2.4m'