Paul Walker, chief executive of Sage Group, is leaving the company after 26 years, 16 of them in the top spot. In a statement this morning Sage confirmed Walker would be leaving "in due course". But first he will work with the board to find a replacement and "ensure a seamless transition". The accountancy software provider …
Really nice bloke
I wish him the best of luck in his new chosen career
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Monster Cloud and an angry customer wanting a refund: A Love Story
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- How 'flexible' can the UK actually be on EU data protection law?