Paul Walker, chief executive of Sage Group, is leaving the company after 26 years, 16 of them in the top spot. In a statement this morning Sage confirmed Walker would be leaving "in due course". But first he will work with the board to find a replacement and "ensure a seamless transition". The accountancy software provider has …
Really nice bloke
I wish him the best of luck in his new chosen career
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- Canalys Channels Forum HP boss hopes MS Surface Book will jack up notebook prices