Paul Walker, chief executive of Sage Group, is leaving the company after 26 years, 16 of them in the top spot. In a statement this morning Sage confirmed Walker would be leaving "in due course". But first he will work with the board to find a replacement and "ensure a seamless transition". The accountancy software provider has …
Really nice bloke
I wish him the best of luck in his new chosen career
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Microsoft's new mission statement: It's all about doing MAGICAL THINGS
- Bank of England CIO: ‘Beware of the cloud, beware of vendors’