Paul Walker, chief executive of Sage Group, is leaving the company after 26 years, 16 of them in the top spot. In a statement this morning Sage confirmed Walker would be leaving "in due course". But first he will work with the board to find a replacement and "ensure a seamless transition". The accountancy software provider has …
Really nice bloke
I wish him the best of luck in his new chosen career
- Intel doubles its bounty for women and ethnic minorities
- 'Cilla Black introduced me to my wife on Blind Date': Channel man's heartwarming story
- MoD splashes £1.5bn on 10-year IT deal to 'keep pace with threats'
- Mike Bracken suddenly decides to quit GOV.UK outfit GDS
- Pic John McAfee cuffed by Tennessee cops, faces drug-driving, gun rap