One of the blade servers using IBM's new Power7 processors got lost in the shuffle last week. The single-socket Power Systems 701 and the dual-socket, double-wide Power Systems 702 were launched together, but there was another baby blade in a separate announcement, the Power Systems 700. While the PS701 and PS702 blades have …
Haha I get the joke. Anybody that has not been in a coma for the last 50 years understands reasonable pricing and IBM seldom go in the same sentence (a company that doesn't just sell you kit but makes you buy an army of consultants to get the full experience). Maybe nobody ever got fired for buying IBM but they sure as hell didn't decrease the IT budget doing so.
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones