Logica's revenue is still falling, but not as fast as in the last three quarters, the company has said in a trading statement. Sales fell two per cent in its first quarter, compared to four per cent which was the average for the last three quarters. Services and consulting revenue was down eight per cent, compared to 11 per …
Not to worry
In a couple of days there'll be a new government, and whoever that is, it means lots of lovely public sector pork barrel projects for all these incompetent clowns to gorge on.
- VMware sued, accused of ripping off Linux kernel source code
- Microsoft comes right out and says backup software is dead
- Violin Memory's strings snap as losses DOUBLE from last quarter
- Promo World’s oldest IT dining society breaks into the House of Lords
- IBM System x biz sales: The numbers are out... and they're not pretty