Logica's revenue is still falling, but not as fast as in the last three quarters, the company has said in a trading statement. Sales fell two per cent in its first quarter, compared to four per cent which was the average for the last three quarters. Services and consulting revenue was down eight per cent, compared to 11 per …
Not to worry
In a couple of days there'll be a new government, and whoever that is, it means lots of lovely public sector pork barrel projects for all these incompetent clowns to gorge on.
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks
- What's broken in this week's Windows 10 build? Try the Start Menu, for one