Logica's revenue is still falling, but not as fast as in the last three quarters, the company has said in a trading statement. Sales fell two per cent in its first quarter, compared to four per cent which was the average for the last three quarters. Services and consulting revenue was down eight per cent, compared to 11 per …
Not to worry
In a couple of days there'll be a new government, and whoever that is, it means lots of lovely public sector pork barrel projects for all these incompetent clowns to gorge on.
- Windows 10 grabbed about five per cent market share in August
- Apple muscles in on biz world AGAIN – this time with Cisco pact
- VMworld 2015 Ed Snowden crocked cloud, says VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- Hidden password-stealing malware lurking in your GPU card? Intel Security thinks not
- VMworld 2015 VMware unleashes vCAOS on the world