Logica's revenue is still falling, but not as fast as in the last three quarters, the company has said in a trading statement. Sales fell two per cent in its first quarter, compared to four per cent which was the average for the last three quarters. Services and consulting revenue was down eight per cent, compared to 11 per …
Not to worry
In a couple of days there'll be a new government, and whoever that is, it means lots of lovely public sector pork barrel projects for all these incompetent clowns to gorge on.
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- Just WALK IN and buy an Apple Watch. Are you mad?