Logica's revenue is still falling, but not as fast as in the last three quarters, the company has said in a trading statement. Sales fell two per cent in its first quarter, compared to four per cent which was the average for the last three quarters. Services and consulting revenue was down eight per cent, compared to 11 per …
Not to worry
In a couple of days there'll be a new government, and whoever that is, it means lots of lovely public sector pork barrel projects for all these incompetent clowns to gorge on.
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project