Local government outsourcing specialist Capita has told investors it has had a decent year and is optimistic about future orders - despite the current clowning at Westminster and the danger of strike action at one of its divisions. Capita said it expects modest turnover growth thanks to quieter sales in the second half of 2009. …
So if Crapita go on strike
will that mean we don't have to pay our TV tax, err I mean licence fee?
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Gemalto: NSA, GCHQ hacked us – but didn't snatch crucial SIM keys
- Worstall on Wednesday Bloody TECH GIANTS... all they do is WASTE investors' MONEY