Local government outsourcing specialist Capita has told investors it has had a decent year and is optimistic about future orders - despite the current clowning at Westminster and the danger of strike action at one of its divisions. Capita said it expects modest turnover growth thanks to quieter sales in the second half of 2009. …
So if Crapita go on strike
will that mean we don't have to pay our TV tax, err I mean licence fee?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences