Local government outsourcing specialist Capita has told investors it has had a decent year and is optimistic about future orders - despite the current clowning at Westminster and the danger of strike action at one of its divisions. Capita said it expects modest turnover growth thanks to quieter sales in the second half of 2009. …
So if Crapita go on strike
will that mean we don't have to pay our TV tax, err I mean licence fee?
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms