Local government outsourcing specialist Capita has told investors it has had a decent year and is optimistic about future orders - despite the current clowning at Westminster and the danger of strike action at one of its divisions. Capita said it expects modest turnover growth thanks to quieter sales in the second half of 2009 …
So if Crapita go on strike
will that mean we don't have to pay our TV tax, err I mean licence fee?
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- IBM bungs deduplication in FlashSystem arrays