Local government outsourcing specialist Capita has told investors it has had a decent year and is optimistic about future orders - despite the current clowning at Westminster and the danger of strike action at one of its divisions. Capita said it expects modest turnover growth thanks to quieter sales in the second half of 2009. …
So if Crapita go on strike
will that mean we don't have to pay our TV tax, err I mean licence fee?
- EMC/Dell deal Dell buys out EMC in mega-super-duper $67 BEEELLLION deal
- EMC/Dell deal Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO Whitman slams EMC/Dell deal
- EMC/Dell deal VMware sees BILLION-DOLLAR upside in Dell buy
- Companies grow faster when they buy more IT. Yes they do
- EMC-Dell deal EMC chief Joe Tucci to score monster pay-day in Dell deal – analysts