Numara Software has released a report whose findings, it argues, demonstrate a need for more use of asset management software by IT professionals. The case being made is that IT budgets have been static or reduced over the past couple of years and this cost constraint is likely to continue, meaning IT departments must make …
Human Sacrifices in IT?
Makes sense. Finding a virgin in the IT department to sacrifice is probably much easier then trying to find one in the HR department...
How are tablets "much much cheaper" than desktop pcs? The ipad is not a suitable business replacement for a desktop pc for most tasks, and Cisco's cius is to retail at "under 2000 dollars", which your own article suggests probably means $1999
If the issue is the cost of software, web apps run better on desktop pcs than tablets. Multitasking is also kind of handy if you're working on documents.
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million
- Microsoft delivers Exchange 2016 Preview