Numara Software has released a report whose findings, it argues, demonstrate a need for more use of asset management software by IT professionals. The case being made is that IT budgets have been static or reduced over the past couple of years and this cost constraint is likely to continue, meaning IT departments must make …
Human Sacrifices in IT?
Makes sense. Finding a virgin in the IT department to sacrifice is probably much easier then trying to find one in the HR department...
How are tablets "much much cheaper" than desktop pcs? The ipad is not a suitable business replacement for a desktop pc for most tasks, and Cisco's cius is to retail at "under 2000 dollars", which your own article suggests probably means $1999
If the issue is the cost of software, web apps run better on desktop pcs than tablets. Multitasking is also kind of handy if you're working on documents.
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one