Numara Software has released a report whose findings, it argues, demonstrate a need for more use of asset management software by IT professionals. The case being made is that IT budgets have been static or reduced over the past couple of years and this cost constraint is likely to continue, meaning IT departments must make …
Human Sacrifices in IT?
Makes sense. Finding a virgin in the IT department to sacrifice is probably much easier then trying to find one in the HR department...
How are tablets "much much cheaper" than desktop pcs? The ipad is not a suitable business replacement for a desktop pc for most tasks, and Cisco's cius is to retail at "under 2000 dollars", which your own article suggests probably means $1999
If the issue is the cost of software, web apps run better on desktop pcs than tablets. Multitasking is also kind of handy if you're working on documents.
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- What's that, Microsoft? Yep, a Lumia and Surface SALES BOOM
- Wall St wolves tear chunk off Microsoft: There goes $30bn!