Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Monster Cloud and an angry customer wanting a refund: A Love Story
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote