Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab