Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Private cloud has a serious image problem
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?
- Microsoft to TAKE OUT THE TRASH in the Windows Store