Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project