Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu
- Microsoft stands on shore as tablet-laden boat sails away
- Pleased to meet you. I'm Joe Bloggs, MVP, vExpert, Cisco Champ