Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- The PC is dead. Gartner wishes you luck, vendors
- Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Enterprise salute EU flag, blast Brexiteers
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Got $130,000 down the back of the sofa? Great. Grab an HP 3D printer
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike