Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- BT in talks to RE-SLURP O2 after spitting it out a decade ago