Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- Windows 10 will now automatically download and install on PCs
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'