Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- Analysis UK.gov is doing sod all to break £20bn of locked-in IT contracts
- ‘Inflexion point’ BlackBerry washes hands of hardware biz
- BT tops Ofcom's broadband whinge list