Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Sysadmin Blog SLAPPING an iPhone out of a corporate drone's hand: You're not the only one who longs to do it
- PC market staging a RECOVERY. (Only joking, it's through the floor)