Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Pics Acer: 'We will be the last man standing in the PC industry'
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks