Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report
- Crouching tiger, FAST ASLEEP dragon: Smugglers can't shift iPhone 6s
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts