Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- Free Windows 10 upgrade: Time is running out... should you do it?
- Updated Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10
- BT customers hit by broadband outage ... again
- Softbank promises stronger ARM: Greater overseas reach and double the UK jobs
- Web meltdown: BT feels heat from angry punters