Satyam today issued its first results since becoming engulfed in an accounting scandal early last year that almost broke the Indian services firm. The scandal erupted when B Ramalinga Raju resigned in January 2009, after writing an extraordinary letter to directors admitting inflating profits at the firm by almost a billion …
Still trading though.
- CONFIRMED: Tiny Windows Server is on the way
- He can't give it away FAST ENOUGH: Bill Gates richest man in world again
- IBM may swing axe on same departments more than once
- IBM buys 'deep learning' upstart Alchemy API, hires 40,000 devs
- Ex-Systemax execs Carl & Gilbert Fiorentino jailed over $27m fraud