Storage software company FalconStor has lost ReiJane Huai, its co-founder, chairman, CEO and president, due to alleged improper payments. It looks as if he has been ousted. The improper payments relate to a single FalconStor customer. A company statement said that it had "fully cooperated with law enforcement authorities with …
You think that's bad? I almost worked for these guys!
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to push out penultimate XP patch on March Patch Tuesday
- What do you mean there are no Surface Pros? HAND 'EM OVER, yell Microsoft resellers
- Nutanix photo-bombs VMware's selfie with delayed patent release
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl