Storage software company FalconStor has lost ReiJane Huai, its co-founder, chairman, CEO and president, due to alleged improper payments. It looks as if he has been ousted. The improper payments relate to a single FalconStor customer. A company statement said that it had "fully cooperated with law enforcement authorities with …
You think that's bad? I almost worked for these guys!
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report
- Crouching tiger, FAST ASLEEP dragon: Smugglers can't shift iPhone 6s
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts