Storage software company FalconStor has lost ReiJane Huai, its co-founder, chairman, CEO and president, due to alleged improper payments. It looks as if he has been ousted. The improper payments relate to a single FalconStor customer. A company statement said that it had "fully cooperated with law enforcement authorities with …
You think that's bad? I almost worked for these guys!
- VPNs are so insecure you might as well wear a KICK ME sign
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid