WD has added a fresh model to its line of network-connectable hard drives. The MyBook Live, like the current My Book World Edition - reviewed here - comes in 1TB and 2TB versions and hooks up to your router over a Gigabit Ethernet link. WD My Book Live vs World Edition Networkable WD My Books: how the generations differ …
The data is still unsafe then?
Where is the ZFS-type data integrity check?
Why bother? Everything worth doing etc.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all