Ramalinga Raju, disgraced boss of Satyam, has had his bail cancelled by the Indian Supreme Court ahead of hearings on charges of massive accounting fraud at the reseller. Raju, his brother and and four other ex-Satyam staff implicated in the scandal, must return to prison by 8 November. The court found that because most of the …
I remember them from the World Cup.
Their name was on every pitch side hoarding.
And to think that the FA (et. al.) have been colluding with crooked businesses for wads of money, massive sponsorship deals and cash kick-backs....Surely not!
Not to mention
All the companies who outsourced to them because they were cheap!
- Windows 7 outstrips Windows 8.x with small November growth
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- iPhone slips in Europe as Windows Phone claims OVER 10% market share
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud