Ramalinga Raju, disgraced boss of Satyam, has had his bail cancelled by the Indian Supreme Court ahead of hearings on charges of massive accounting fraud at the reseller. Raju, his brother and and four other ex-Satyam staff implicated in the scandal, must return to prison by 8 November. The court found that because most of the …
I remember them from the World Cup.
Their name was on every pitch side hoarding.
And to think that the FA (et. al.) have been colluding with crooked businesses for wads of money, massive sponsorship deals and cash kick-backs....Surely not!
Not to mention
All the companies who outsourced to them because they were cheap!
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- 'Windows 9' leak suggests Microsoft has caught up with Linux
- Huawei ditches new Windows Phone mobe plans, blames poor sales
- Phones 4u website DIES as wounded mobe retailer struggles to stay above water
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here