Ramalinga Raju, disgraced boss of Satyam, has had his bail cancelled by the Indian Supreme Court ahead of hearings on charges of massive accounting fraud at the reseller. Raju, his brother and and four other ex-Satyam staff implicated in the scandal, must return to prison by 8 November. The court found that because most of the …
I remember them from the World Cup.
Their name was on every pitch side hoarding.
And to think that the FA (et. al.) have been colluding with crooked businesses for wads of money, massive sponsorship deals and cash kick-backs....Surely not!
Not to mention
All the companies who outsourced to them because they were cheap!
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year