Ramalinga Raju, disgraced boss of Satyam, has had his bail cancelled by the Indian Supreme Court ahead of hearings on charges of massive accounting fraud at the reseller. Raju, his brother and and four other ex-Satyam staff implicated in the scandal, must return to prison by 8 November. The court found that because most of …
I remember them from the World Cup.
Their name was on every pitch side hoarding.
And to think that the FA (et. al.) have been colluding with crooked businesses for wads of money, massive sponsorship deals and cash kick-backs....Surely not!
Not to mention
All the companies who outsourced to them because they were cheap!
- Updated EU verdict: Apple received €13bn in illegal tax benefits from Ireland
- Apple is making life terrible in its factories – labor rights warriors
- Making us pay tax will DESTROY EUROPE, roars Apple's Tim Cook
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe