Ramalinga Raju, disgraced boss of Satyam, has had his bail cancelled by the Indian Supreme Court ahead of hearings on charges of massive accounting fraud at the reseller. Raju, his brother and and four other ex-Satyam staff implicated in the scandal, must return to prison by 8 November. The court found that because most of the …
I remember them from the World Cup.
Their name was on every pitch side hoarding.
And to think that the FA (et. al.) have been colluding with crooked businesses for wads of money, massive sponsorship deals and cash kick-backs....Surely not!
Not to mention
All the companies who outsourced to them because they were cheap!
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Apple's strong iPhone sales crush Wall Street moneymen's tepid expectations