John Caudwell, formerly the boss of Phones 4U, was injured during a raid on his Staffordshire home. A masked and armed gang broke into Broughton Hall on Monday evening. Caudwell was hit on the head with an iron bar, which left a one-inch gash. His partner Claire Johnson, 41, and a 22-year-old female member of staff were also …
P4U are a bunch of cowboys who will do anything to get you to sign and very little if your not happy with service/phone.
Seems that what goes around, comes around. The only difference being P4U dont use iron bars.
This is the point I was making
in my rejected comment. I was cold call plagued for months by Caulwells phone thugs. So a certain schadenfreude is understandable.
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Ballmer: 'We made more money than almost anybody on the PLANET'
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Apple iPhone 5s still world's top-selling smartphone – report
- Data Retention Directive CLASHES with EU citizens' privacy rights, says top lawman