John Caudwell, formerly the boss of Phones 4U, was injured during a raid on his Staffordshire home. A masked and armed gang broke into Broughton Hall on Monday evening. Caudwell was hit on the head with an iron bar, which left a one-inch gash. His partner Claire Johnson, 41, and a 22-year-old female member of staff were also …
P4U are a bunch of cowboys who will do anything to get you to sign and very little if your not happy with service/phone.
Seems that what goes around, comes around. The only difference being P4U dont use iron bars.
This is the point I was making
in my rejected comment. I was cold call plagued for months by Caulwells phone thugs. So a certain schadenfreude is understandable.
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger