John Caudwell, formerly the boss of Phones 4U, was injured during a raid on his Staffordshire home. A masked and armed gang broke into Broughton Hall on Monday evening. Caudwell was hit on the head with an iron bar, which left a one-inch gash. His partner Claire Johnson, 41, and a 22-year-old female member of staff were also …
P4U are a bunch of cowboys who will do anything to get you to sign and very little if your not happy with service/phone.
Seems that what goes around, comes around. The only difference being P4U dont use iron bars.
This is the point I was making
in my rejected comment. I was cold call plagued for months by Caulwells phone thugs. So a certain schadenfreude is understandable.
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Amazon now renting physical servers you can cuddle and love