John Caudwell, formerly the boss of Phones 4U, was injured during a raid on his Staffordshire home. A masked and armed gang broke into Broughton Hall on Monday evening. Caudwell was hit on the head with an iron bar, which left a one-inch gash. His partner Claire Johnson, 41, and a 22-year-old female member of staff were also …
P4U are a bunch of cowboys who will do anything to get you to sign and very little if your not happy with service/phone.
Seems that what goes around, comes around. The only difference being P4U dont use iron bars.
This is the point I was making
in my rejected comment. I was cold call plagued for months by Caulwells phone thugs. So a certain schadenfreude is understandable.
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Microsoft's new mission statement: It's all about doing MAGICAL THINGS
- Bank of England CIO: ‘Beware of the cloud, beware of vendors’