John Caudwell, formerly the boss of Phones 4U, was injured during a raid on his Staffordshire home. A masked and armed gang broke into Broughton Hall on Monday evening. Caudwell was hit on the head with an iron bar, which left a one-inch gash. His partner Claire Johnson, 41, and a 22-year-old female member of staff were also …
P4U are a bunch of cowboys who will do anything to get you to sign and very little if your not happy with service/phone.
Seems that what goes around, comes around. The only difference being P4U dont use iron bars.
This is the point I was making
in my rejected comment. I was cold call plagued for months by Caulwells phone thugs. So a certain schadenfreude is understandable.
- Free Windows 10 upgrade: Time is running out... should you do it?
- Updated Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10
- BT customers hit by broadband outage ... again
- Softbank promises stronger ARM: Greater overseas reach and double the UK jobs
- Web meltdown: BT feels heat from angry punters