Staffordshire police, with help from their colleagues on Merseyside, have arrested a man in connection with the aggravated robbery at Broughton Hall - home of former Phones4U boss John Caudwell. The incident on Monday night left Caudwell with a one-inch gash on his forehead from an iron bar wielded by one of the gang. His …
Police solve burglary
Oh wow, the police are starting to solve burglaries now, rather than just giving you a crime number and saying bye to your stuff. Oh no wait, it's a billionaire. OK, I'll not wait for them to find the scrote who nicked my car speakers then.
They've got the right sentence 4 him
Joking aside, good job they caught someone.
<insert obligatory anti-scouse joke here>
playing up to stereotypes.
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter