Staffordshire police, with help from their colleagues on Merseyside, have arrested a man in connection with the aggravated robbery at Broughton Hall - home of former Phones4U boss John Caudwell. The incident on Monday night left Caudwell with a one-inch gash on his forehead from an iron bar wielded by one of the gang. His …
Police solve burglary
Oh wow, the police are starting to solve burglaries now, rather than just giving you a crime number and saying bye to your stuff. Oh no wait, it's a billionaire. OK, I'll not wait for them to find the scrote who nicked my car speakers then.
They've got the right sentence 4 him
Joking aside, good job they caught someone.
<insert obligatory anti-scouse joke here>
playing up to stereotypes.
- CONFIRMED: Tiny Windows Server is on the way
- He can't give it away FAST ENOUGH: Bill Gates richest man in world again
- IBM may swing axe on same departments more than once
- IBM buys 'deep learning' upstart Alchemy API, hires 40,000 devs
- HP: Windows Server + OpenStack will lure biz bods from the Amazon