Staffordshire police, with help from their colleagues on Merseyside, have arrested a man in connection with the aggravated robbery at Broughton Hall - home of former Phones4U boss John Caudwell. The incident on Monday night left Caudwell with a one-inch gash on his forehead from an iron bar wielded by one of the gang. His …
Police solve burglary
Oh wow, the police are starting to solve burglaries now, rather than just giving you a crime number and saying bye to your stuff. Oh no wait, it's a billionaire. OK, I'll not wait for them to find the scrote who nicked my car speakers then.
They've got the right sentence 4 him
Joking aside, good job they caught someone.
<insert obligatory anti-scouse joke here>
playing up to stereotypes.
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
- Telecity fails with car park net rescue plan. In fact, things got worse. Again
- Spending Review: GDS gets £450m, Cabinet Office budget slashed
- Eclipse staggers to feet, gets smacked by second DDoS