HP took nine per cent of the money spent by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released to Kable under Freedom of Information by the department show that the technology firm topped its supplier list, with Global Crossing coming third with £20m of spending in 2009-10. The …
When I was there as a contractor 2 years ago they were trying to buy HP out of the contract and use their in-house anal retentive civil servantsto run the show. But even the managers said that without outside contractors nothing would get done as the unions had the place so tight, 2 hour lunches, overtime pay even when not completing the 35 hour week, etc, etc
"£7.6m with HP"
Nearly eight sets of ink refills, then..?
So who came second, and with how much? Or is that a secret?
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year