HP took nine per cent of the money spent by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released to Kable under Freedom of Information by the department show that the technology firm topped its supplier list, with Global Crossing coming third with £20m of spending in 2009-10. The …
When I was there as a contractor 2 years ago they were trying to buy HP out of the contract and use their in-house anal retentive civil servantsto run the show. But even the managers said that without outside contractors nothing would get done as the unions had the place so tight, 2 hour lunches, overtime pay even when not completing the 35 hour week, etc, etc
"£7.6m with HP"
Nearly eight sets of ink refills, then..?
So who came second, and with how much? Or is that a secret?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here
- Phones 4u website DIES as wounded mobe retailer struggles to stay above water
- Huawei ditches new Windows Phone mobe plans, blames poor sales