HP took nine per cent of the money spent by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released to Kable under Freedom of Information by the department show that the technology firm topped its supplier list, with Global Crossing coming third with £20m of spending in 2009-10. The …
When I was there as a contractor 2 years ago they were trying to buy HP out of the contract and use their in-house anal retentive civil servantsto run the show. But even the managers said that without outside contractors nothing would get done as the unions had the place so tight, 2 hour lunches, overtime pay even when not completing the 35 hour week, etc, etc
"£7.6m with HP"
Nearly eight sets of ink refills, then..?
So who came second, and with how much? Or is that a secret?
- Hackers thrash Bash Shellshock bug: World races to cover hole
- First look Good grief! Have you SEEN BlackBerry's SQUARE smartphone?
- Le whoops! Microsoft France boss blows lid off 'Windows 9' event
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- FBI: Your real SECURITY TERROR? An ANGRY INSIDE MAN