HP took nine per cent of the money spent by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released to Kable under Freedom of Information by the department show that the technology firm topped its supplier list, with Global Crossing coming third with £20m of spending in 2009-10. The …
When I was there as a contractor 2 years ago they were trying to buy HP out of the contract and use their in-house anal retentive civil servantsto run the show. But even the managers said that without outside contractors nothing would get done as the unions had the place so tight, 2 hour lunches, overtime pay even when not completing the 35 hour week, etc, etc
"£7.6m with HP"
Nearly eight sets of ink refills, then..?
So who came second, and with how much? Or is that a secret?
- Microsoft's free Windows 10 upgrades to suppress PC sales
- Beware Red Hat interviews: You'll pay for coffee, lunch and fuel
- Tech Panel What scares you most about ‘the cloud’?
- Yay for Tor! It's given us RANSOMWARE-as-a-service
- 'The Internet of Things is like the Cloud 8 years ago' ... Boss of Dell's new IoT biz spills beans