HP took nine per cent of the money spent by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released to Kable under Freedom of Information by the department show that the technology firm topped its supplier list, with Global Crossing coming third with £20m of spending in 2009-10. The …
When I was there as a contractor 2 years ago they were trying to buy HP out of the contract and use their in-house anal retentive civil servantsto run the show. But even the managers said that without outside contractors nothing would get done as the unions had the place so tight, 2 hour lunches, overtime pay even when not completing the 35 hour week, etc, etc
"£7.6m with HP"
Nearly eight sets of ink refills, then..?
So who came second, and with how much? Or is that a secret?
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- WD’s revenue wheels have fallen off. Profits are sinking, too