HP took nine per cent of the money spent by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released to Kable under Freedom of Information by the department show that the technology firm topped its supplier list, with Global Crossing coming third with £20m of spending in 2009-10. The …
When I was there as a contractor 2 years ago they were trying to buy HP out of the contract and use their in-house anal retentive civil servantsto run the show. But even the managers said that without outside contractors nothing would get done as the unions had the place so tight, 2 hour lunches, overtime pay even when not completing the 35 hour week, etc, etc
"£7.6m with HP"
Nearly eight sets of ink refills, then..?
So who came second, and with how much? Or is that a secret?
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules
- Whitman deletes another chapter in HP history as CSC and ES borg