HP took nine per cent of the money spent by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released to Kable under Freedom of Information by the department show that the technology firm topped its supplier list, with Global Crossing coming third with £20m of spending in 2009-10. The …
When I was there as a contractor 2 years ago they were trying to buy HP out of the contract and use their in-house anal retentive civil servantsto run the show. But even the managers said that without outside contractors nothing would get done as the unions had the place so tight, 2 hour lunches, overtime pay even when not completing the 35 hour week, etc, etc
"£7.6m with HP"
Nearly eight sets of ink refills, then..?
So who came second, and with how much? Or is that a secret?
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K