Phoenix IT Group has grown revenues by 13.4 per cent in the first six months of the year, up to £138.4m from £122m last year. For the period ended 30 September 2010 Phoenix said underlying profit before tax was up two per cent to £15.1m but group underlying operating profit was down very slightly - from £17.4m to £17.3m. The …
...now give its workers a payrise for once.
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Worker drones don't need PCs says Microsoft, give 'em phones instead
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'