Phoenix IT Group has grown revenues by 13.4 per cent in the first six months of the year, up to £138.4m from £122m last year. For the period ended 30 September 2010 Phoenix said underlying profit before tax was up two per cent to £15.1m but group underlying operating profit was down very slightly - from £17.4m to £17.3m. The …
...now give its workers a payrise for once.
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million