Phoenix IT Group has grown revenues by 13.4 per cent in the first six months of the year, up to £138.4m from £122m last year. For the period ended 30 September 2010 Phoenix said underlying profit before tax was up two per cent to £15.1m but group underlying operating profit was down very slightly - from £17.4m to £17.3m. The …
...now give its workers a payrise for once.
- Pic What's Meg Whitman fussing over: The fate of HP ... or the font on a DISRUPTIVE new logo?
- Election 2015 Conservative manifesto: 5G, 'near universal' broadband and free mobes for PC Dixon
- EU says dominant Google ILLEGALLY FIDDLES search results
- Microsoft points at Skype, Lync: You two, in my office – right now
- Election 2015 Labour manifesto: Tech Bacc, not-spot zapping and hi-speed interwebs