Phoenix IT Group has grown revenues by 13.4 per cent in the first six months of the year, up to £138.4m from £122m last year. For the period ended 30 September 2010 Phoenix said underlying profit before tax was up two per cent to £15.1m but group underlying operating profit was down very slightly - from £17.4m to £17.3m. The …
...now give its workers a payrise for once.
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger
- Girls! Girls! Girls! Intel brags about diversity push, Silicon Valley tells itself it's doing great