Micron says some flash controller jobs are going to migrate down stack towards the NAND chips, freeing up controller manufacturers from chip-dependent work they shouldn't be doing. It sees low-level flash controllers developing and taking on error management, taking this job away from existing NAND controllers. Micron takes the …
dies or dice?
[[... the NAND dies below ...]]
Should this be "NAND dice" instead of "NAND dies"? Just wondering - this is not a pluralization question which comes up very often for me. :)
(Paris, because she rather _is_ a pluralization problem which comes up very often for me...)
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Steve JOBS finally DEFEATS the PC - from BEYOND THE GRAVE
- Biz bods: Tile-tastic Windows 8? NOOO. We lust after 'mature' Win 7
- Surface Pro to hit Blighty priced 25% up on top-o-the-range iPad