IBM took five per cent of the money spent by the Department for Transport with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released by the department in response to a Freedom of Information request from Kable show that the technology company came second on its supplier list after construction firm Balfour Beatty. Genesys …
IBM manages the congestion charging network
... So I think them charging for that service is normal?
- Just WALK IN and buy an Apple Watch. Are you mad?
- Pic + vid Microsoft dumps ARM for Atom with cut-price Surface 3 fondleslab
- Huawei networking kit gets the green light from Blighty's spooks
- New dirt-cheap Chromebooks: Team Google keeps jackboot on throat of PC titans
- Pure CEO dons cheerleader outfit, harangues world, dog