IBM took five per cent of the money spent by the Department for Transport with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released by the department in response to a Freedom of Information request from Kable show that the technology company came second on its supplier list after construction firm Balfour Beatty. Genesys …
IBM manages the congestion charging network
... So I think them charging for that service is normal?
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- WD’s revenue wheels have fallen off. Profits are sinking, too
- IBM bungs deduplication in FlashSystem arrays