IBM took five per cent of the money spent by the Department for Transport with its 100 biggest suppliers in 2009-10. Figures released by the department in response to a Freedom of Information request from Kable show that the technology company came second on its supplier list after construction firm Balfour Beatty. Genesys …
IBM manages the congestion charging network
... So I think them charging for that service is normal?
- Cloud provider goes TITSUP? Will someone think of the data!
- AMD looks at sinking sales, gulps: It's worse than we thought
- HP confirms its mighty Köck is standing down
- SolidFire pulls off gloves for unholy storage ding-dong. Ding-ding!
- Phew! Brits escape Azure price hikes as rest of world bears the brunt