European governments must make greater use of the internet in the way they work or risk increasing the cost of doing business and alienating the young, the European Commission has said. The Commission has launched a plan and some pilot projects aimed at encouraging governments across the trading bloc to make more use of …
Come on, own up!
"Steely" Neelie usually makes sense, so who's the SOB who's introduced her to the delights of Wankword Bingo?
The untapped potential of efficiencies and empowerment causing problems? She so owes me a new bollockometer, this one's just wrapped the needle round the stop.
The european commission are evangelising about efficiency in government. Where should one start .......?
Nah, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.
- Can Ireland's grid green satisfy Facebook and Apple?
- Jury awards US$3 BEEELION to HPE in Oracle/Itanium lawsuit
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
- Sterling's post-Brexit dollar woes are forcing up tech kit prices