European governments must make greater use of the internet in the way they work or risk increasing the cost of doing business and alienating the young, the European Commission has said. The Commission has launched a plan and some pilot projects aimed at encouraging governments across the trading bloc to make more use of internet …
Come on, own up!
"Steely" Neelie usually makes sense, so who's the SOB who's introduced her to the delights of Wankword Bingo?
The untapped potential of efficiencies and empowerment causing problems? She so owes me a new bollockometer, this one's just wrapped the needle round the stop.
The european commission are evangelising about efficiency in government. Where should one start .......?
Nah, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.
- Windows 10 blamed (partly) for stalled PC sales recovery
- Apple muscles in on biz world AGAIN – this time with Cisco pact
- VMworld 2015 Ed Snowden crocked cloud, says VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- Mass redundancy marathon nearly over at HP
- Hidden password-stealing malware lurking in your GPU card? Intel Security thinks not