European governments must make greater use of the internet in the way they work or risk increasing the cost of doing business and alienating the young, the European Commission has said. The Commission has launched a plan and some pilot projects aimed at encouraging governments across the trading bloc to make more use of internet …
Come on, own up!
"Steely" Neelie usually makes sense, so who's the SOB who's introduced her to the delights of Wankword Bingo?
The untapped potential of efficiencies and empowerment causing problems? She so owes me a new bollockometer, this one's just wrapped the needle round the stop.
The european commission are evangelising about efficiency in government. Where should one start .......?
Nah, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.
- Loose lips slip when Windows 10 ships: 'End of July' says AMD CEO
- EMEA PC market circling rim, headed for U-bend plunge
- Feature IT'S WAR: Hacktivists throw in their lot with spies and the military
- Raytheon borgs Websense to create cybersecurity behemoth
- HP's $3 BEELLLION Aruba buy ‘significantly undervalues’ wireless operator