European governments must make greater use of the internet in the way they work or risk increasing the cost of doing business and alienating the young, the European Commission has said. The Commission has launched a plan and some pilot projects aimed at encouraging governments across the trading bloc to make more use of internet …
Come on, own up!
"Steely" Neelie usually makes sense, so who's the SOB who's introduced her to the delights of Wankword Bingo?
The untapped potential of efficiencies and empowerment causing problems? She so owes me a new bollockometer, this one's just wrapped the needle round the stop.
The european commission are evangelising about efficiency in government. Where should one start .......?
Nah, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Microsoft fitness bands on wrists at last: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- More Microsoft staffers shown the door in Round 3 of job cuts
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD