IT outsourcing outfit Logica has inked a deal with Microsoft to offer cloud tech to its Europe, Middle East and Asia customers. Financial terms of the agreement, which Logica described as an "exclusive alliance" between the two companies, were kept secret. The public sector specialist said it expected to see a 10 per cent …
This should be amusing: two vampires trying to feed off each other.
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- PC market staging a RECOVERY. (Only joking, it's through the floor)