IT outsourcing outfit Logica has inked a deal with Microsoft to offer cloud tech to its Europe, Middle East and Asia customers. Financial terms of the agreement, which Logica described as an "exclusive alliance" between the two companies, were kept secret. The public sector specialist said it expected to see a 10 per cent …
This should be amusing: two vampires trying to feed off each other.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers