IT outsourcing outfit Logica has inked a deal with Microsoft to offer cloud tech to its Europe, Middle East and Asia customers. Financial terms of the agreement, which Logica described as an "exclusive alliance" between the two companies, were kept secret. The public sector specialist said it expected to see a 10 per cent …
This should be amusing: two vampires trying to feed off each other.
- Analysis New UK trade deals would not compensate for loss of single market membership
- The calm before the storm: AMD's Zen bears down on Intel CPUs
- iPhone: Apple's Mac battle with Windows rebooted
- HPE sharpens knife for next salami-slicing staff redundo round
- Cisco axes up to 5,500 workers in scramble to remain relevant