IT outsourcing outfit Logica has inked a deal with Microsoft to offer cloud tech to its Europe, Middle East and Asia customers. Financial terms of the agreement, which Logica described as an "exclusive alliance" between the two companies, were kept secret. The public sector specialist said it expected to see a 10 per cent …
This should be amusing: two vampires trying to feed off each other.
- Twenty years since Windows 95, and we still love our Start buttons
- Windows 10 now on 75 million devices, says Microsoft
- Windows 10 market share growth slows to just ten per cent
- Windows 10 blamed (partly) for stalled PC sales recovery
- Ex-HP top aide in the clink for racking up $1m on company credit cards