The PC market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in the final quarter of last year was flat, according to research outfit IDC. In a report published this week, it found that big corporate firms were slowly starting to spend on IT and replace old kit, but added that SMEs continued to struggle with very tight budgets in Q4 2010 …
The Power of Apple?
That small insignificant pimple on the arse of the PC industry? Say it ain't so!
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things