The PC market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in the final quarter of last year was flat, according to research outfit IDC. In a report published this week, it found that big corporate firms were slowly starting to spend on IT and replace old kit, but added that SMEs continued to struggle with very tight budgets in Q4 2010 …
The Power of Apple?
That small insignificant pimple on the arse of the PC industry? Say it ain't so!
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger
- Girls! Girls! Girls! Intel brags about diversity push, Silicon Valley tells itself it's doing great
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one