The PC market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in the final quarter of last year was flat, according to research outfit IDC. In a report published this week, it found that big corporate firms were slowly starting to spend on IT and replace old kit, but added that SMEs continued to struggle with very tight budgets in Q4 2010 …
The Power of Apple?
That small insignificant pimple on the arse of the PC industry? Say it ain't so!
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Monster Cloud and an angry customer wanting a refund: A Love Story
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- How 'flexible' can the UK actually be on EU data protection law?