The PC market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in the final quarter of last year was flat, according to research outfit IDC. In a report published this week, it found that big corporate firms were slowly starting to spend on IT and replace old kit, but added that SMEs continued to struggle with very tight budgets in Q4 2010 …
The Power of Apple?
That small insignificant pimple on the arse of the PC industry? Say it ain't so!
- Twenty years since Windows 95, and we still love our Start buttons
- Windows 10 now on 75 million devices, says Microsoft
- Windows 10 market share growth slows to just ten per cent
- Windows 10 blamed (partly) for stalled PC sales recovery
- Ex-HP top aide in the clink for racking up $1m on company credit cards