The PC market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in the final quarter of last year was flat, according to research outfit IDC. In a report published this week, it found that big corporate firms were slowly starting to spend on IT and replace old kit, but added that SMEs continued to struggle with very tight budgets in Q4 2010 …
The Power of Apple?
That small insignificant pimple on the arse of the PC industry? Say it ain't so!
- Analysis New UK trade deals would not compensate for loss of single market membership
- The calm before the storm: AMD's Zen bears down on Intel CPUs
- iPhone: Apple's Mac battle with Windows rebooted
- HPE sharpens knife for next salami-slicing staff redundo round
- Cisco axes up to 5,500 workers in scramble to remain relevant