Phoenix IT Group shares took a dive this morning after the company told markets this morning that business was on track, but it still has some worries about public sector cutbacks. Sales and profits from the end of last year, from 1 October, were in line with expectations. The Servo business it bought in 2006 had a decent …
"The integration of ICM/Servo is going well, and the two firms should be working as one by 1 April 2011."
Is this the lead up to an April's Fool joke? Servo / Phonix Group have some very good engineers led by some quite bad management involving way to much process and not enough common sense.
AC for Slander reasons.
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- That's cold: This is how our boss told us our jobs are at risk, staffers claim
- Sage advice: Avoid the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – it knackers our accounting app
- Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's PC, says man
- Windows Server 2016 will cost more on big servers, but discounts can be found