Phoenix IT Group shares took a dive this morning after the company told markets this morning that business was on track, but it still has some worries about public sector cutbacks. Sales and profits from the end of last year, from 1 October, were in line with expectations. The Servo business it bought in 2006 had a decent third …
"The integration of ICM/Servo is going well, and the two firms should be working as one by 1 April 2011."
Is this the lead up to an April's Fool joke? Servo / Phonix Group have some very good engineers led by some quite bad management involving way to much process and not enough common sense.
AC for Slander reasons.
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Worker drones don't need PCs says Microsoft, give 'em phones instead
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'