The Cabinet Office has confirmed that it will fold the job of running Buying Solutions into its new post of chief procurement officer. The chief procurement officer role will combine the posts of chief executive of the government's procurement agency, Buying Solutions, and head of procurement in the Cabinet Office's Efficiency …
Big Society trawls Small Pool...... Stop Press, Minnows discovered.
"A spokesman for the Cabinet Office said: "The post is being advertised internally and more details will be released in due course"." ..... Are the post's costs/remunerations, privately taken care of, or publicly funded, with the latter surely requiring transparent public tendering rather than any incestuous, closed shop shenanigans/behind the Cabinet sofa deals.
Behind the Cabinet Sofa Deals
Minnow through the money press...turns into a paper-thick plaice, imprinted into the paper sheet. Tear it off the layer in a pub, and you have both beer and a snack, during some time.
Eating their own dogfood
They should go and procure a replacement on the open market - lowest bidder wins who has the relevent qualiications.
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- Amazon Reveals One Weird Trick: A Loss On Almost $20bn In Sales
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Microsoft confirms secret Surface will never see the light of day
- Oracle slips a pricey gift into database patches for version 18.104.22.168