The box counters at IDC and Gartner have already given out their report cards for server sales and shipments in the fourth quarter and for the full year on a global basis, which El Reg has dutifully reported and analyzed. Just for fun, and perhaps to show us all what a real server market looks like, Gartner put out a set of …
"make like a tiger"
Anyone else thinking the "that beats doing Frosties ads" vid?
Devil Steve because it involves jobs with a horn...
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- Microsoft blames dying Surface Pro 3 batteries on software bug
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Skyscape rebrands to UKCloud following legal challenge by Sky