The box counters at IDC and Gartner have already given out their report cards for server sales and shipments in the fourth quarter and for the full year on a global basis, which El Reg has dutifully reported and analyzed. Just for fun, and perhaps to show us all what a real server market looks like, Gartner put out a set of …
"make like a tiger"
Anyone else thinking the "that beats doing Frosties ads" vid?
Devil Steve because it involves jobs with a horn...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Microsoft unsheathes cheap Android-killer: Behold, the Lumia 530
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- Amazon Reveals One Weird Trick: A Loss On Almost $20bn In Sales
- Microsoft confirms secret Surface will never see the light of day