Irish distributor DCC has bought Advent Data Limited – the Leeds-based office consumables supplier. Advent employs 111 people and made a profit in 2010 of €4.5m on turnover of €150.1m. Advent flogs printer cartridges and other office supplies; it claims to more than £10m in stock at its Elland warehouse. DCC, made up of five …
DCC own Micro-P who are the company who brought Advent Data.
DCC Sercom is the Selling arm of DCC which includes, in the UK, Micro Peripherals Ltd, GEM Distribution, Sharptext, Distrilogie and now Advent.
DCC do not trade as micro-p they are a different company owned by DCC
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Microsoft's new mission statement: It's all about doing MAGICAL THINGS
- Bank of England CIO: ‘Beware of the cloud, beware of vendors’