Irish distributor DCC has bought Advent Data Limited – the Leeds-based office consumables supplier. Advent employs 111 people and made a profit in 2010 of €4.5m on turnover of €150.1m. Advent flogs printer cartridges and other office supplies; it claims to more than £10m in stock at its Elland warehouse. DCC, made up of five …
DCC own Micro-P who are the company who brought Advent Data.
DCC Sercom is the Selling arm of DCC which includes, in the UK, Micro Peripherals Ltd, GEM Distribution, Sharptext, Distrilogie and now Advent.
DCC do not trade as micro-p they are a different company owned by DCC
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- May blocked plans to bring in more Indian IT workers – Vince Cable
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data