Irish distributor DCC has bought Advent Data Limited – the Leeds-based office consumables supplier. Advent employs 111 people and made a profit in 2010 of €4.5m on turnover of €150.1m. Advent flogs printer cartridges and other office supplies; it claims to more than £10m in stock at its Elland warehouse. DCC, made up of five …
DCC own Micro-P who are the company who brought Advent Data.
DCC Sercom is the Selling arm of DCC which includes, in the UK, Micro Peripherals Ltd, GEM Distribution, Sharptext, Distrilogie and now Advent.
DCC do not trade as micro-p they are a different company owned by DCC
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Samsung launches 'perfect pair' of skinny mid-range phones
- Multi Jet Fusion: THAT's HP's promised 3D printer, not crazy 'leccy invention