Irish distributor DCC has bought Advent Data Limited – the Leeds-based office consumables supplier. Advent employs 111 people and made a profit in 2010 of €4.5m on turnover of €150.1m. Advent flogs printer cartridges and other office supplies; it claims to more than £10m in stock at its Elland warehouse. DCC, made up of five …
DCC own Micro-P who are the company who brought Advent Data.
DCC Sercom is the Selling arm of DCC which includes, in the UK, Micro Peripherals Ltd, GEM Distribution, Sharptext, Distrilogie and now Advent.
DCC do not trade as micro-p they are a different company owned by DCC
- Windows 10 upgrade ADWARE forces its way on to Windows 7 and 8.1
- It's FREE WINDOWS 10 time: 29 July is D-Day, yells Microsoft
- Opinion Windows 10 'democratic design' was CRAP, Microsoft. Do it properly
- IT-savvy US congressmen to Feds: End your crypto-backdoor crusade
- Analysis Bank: Without software mojo, Android OEMs are doomed to 'implode'