Supercomputer maker Silicon Graphics wants a lot more business in Japan, the world's third largest economy. To get that business, the new SGI (the combination of Rackable Systems and Silicon Graphics) is buying back a Japanese unit that the old SGI sold off when it went into Chapter 11 bankruptcy back in May 2006. In a …
If SGI wants more business in Japan...
... they should start manufacturing life rafts and scuba gear.
Mine's the one with the water wings.
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- What's that, Microsoft? Yep, a Lumia and Surface SALES BOOM
- Bill Gates: I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Or even French