Supercomputer maker Silicon Graphics wants a lot more business in Japan, the world's third largest economy. To get that business, the new SGI (the combination of Rackable Systems and Silicon Graphics) is buying back a Japanese unit that the old SGI sold off when it went into Chapter 11 bankruptcy back in May 2006. In a …
If SGI wants more business in Japan...
... they should start manufacturing life rafts and scuba gear.
Mine's the one with the water wings.
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Sysadmin Blog SLAPPING an iPhone out of a corporate drone's hand: You're not the only one who longs to do it