Supercomputer maker Silicon Graphics wants a lot more business in Japan, the world's third largest economy. To get that business, the new SGI (the combination of Rackable Systems and Silicon Graphics) is buying back a Japanese unit that the old SGI sold off when it went into Chapter 11 bankruptcy back in May 2006. In a …
If SGI wants more business in Japan...
... they should start manufacturing life rafts and scuba gear.
Mine's the one with the water wings.
- Euro Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...