Memory prices surged in Far East trading today amid unease over how Japan's fab industry will be affected by Friday's earthquake and tsunami and resulting power problems. Chip markets had effectively closed on Friday when the quake struck, with prices generally static or down. However, according to DRAMeXchange, spot prices for …
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke
"Flash prices surge as electronics firms bank on post quake drought"
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke, got to love/hate those speculative market people making a massive profit at any misfortune , the world exchange's market should auto deduct that speculative extra profit and donate it directly to those people suffering the misfortune to punish these shark's in their bank balance, and/or halt their trading licence for 1 month in the case of the serial corporation trader.
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- SamSUNK! Korean giant's electronics biz takes punch to the smartphone profits
- Microsoft 'showers gold' on anti-Google Cyanogen and its Android alternative
- Amazon's new WorkMail for enterprise: Another Fire dud – or a Kindle?
- We take bots down, but they get up again – you're never going to keep them down