Memory prices surged in Far East trading today amid unease over how Japan's fab industry will be affected by Friday's earthquake and tsunami and resulting power problems. Chip markets had effectively closed on Friday when the quake struck, with prices generally static or down. However, according to DRAMeXchange, spot prices for …
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke
"Flash prices surge as electronics firms bank on post quake drought"
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke, got to love/hate those speculative market people making a massive profit at any misfortune , the world exchange's market should auto deduct that speculative extra profit and donate it directly to those people suffering the misfortune to punish these shark's in their bank balance, and/or halt their trading licence for 1 month in the case of the serial corporation trader.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!