Memory prices surged in Far East trading today amid unease over how Japan's fab industry will be affected by Friday's earthquake and tsunami and resulting power problems. Chip markets had effectively closed on Friday when the quake struck, with prices generally static or down. However, according to DRAMeXchange, spot prices for …
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke
"Flash prices surge as electronics firms bank on post quake drought"
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke, got to love/hate those speculative market people making a massive profit at any misfortune , the world exchange's market should auto deduct that speculative extra profit and donate it directly to those people suffering the misfortune to punish these shark's in their bank balance, and/or halt their trading licence for 1 month in the case of the serial corporation trader.
- CONFIRMED: Tiny Windows Server is on the way
- He can't give it away FAST ENOUGH: Bill Gates richest man in world again
- IBM may swing axe on same departments more than once
- IBM buys 'deep learning' upstart Alchemy API, hires 40,000 devs
- Ex-Systemax execs Carl & Gilbert Fiorentino jailed over $27m fraud