Memory prices surged in Far East trading today amid unease over how Japan's fab industry will be affected by Friday's earthquake and tsunami and resulting power problems. Chip markets had effectively closed on Friday when the quake struck, with prices generally static or down. However, according to DRAMeXchange, spot prices for …
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke
"Flash prices surge as electronics firms bank on post quake drought"
OC they did, exactly 1 minute after the news broke, got to love/hate those speculative market people making a massive profit at any misfortune , the world exchange's market should auto deduct that speculative extra profit and donate it directly to those people suffering the misfortune to punish these shark's in their bank balance, and/or halt their trading licence for 1 month in the case of the serial corporation trader.
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Worstall on Wednesday HP, Microsoft prove it again: Big Business doesn't create jobs