Reuters reports HP is suing its ex-Asia enterprise sales head to stop him revealing allegedly stolen secrets after joining Oracle. The lawsuit, filed in Santa Clara, alleges that Adrian Jones was about to be fired last February over invalid expense claims and an inappropriate relationship with a subordinate. Jones jumped ship to …
Work for Oracle
I've got to go find a senior role at Oracle. Sounds like a fun place to work... it seems like a casting couch is part of the recruitment process for female employees....
I'm getting sick of Oracle and HP fighting - they should just admit they love each other and stop submitting the rest of the world to their clumsy, childish and public flirting.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab