Reuters reports HP is suing its ex-Asia enterprise sales head to stop him revealing allegedly stolen secrets after joining Oracle. The lawsuit, filed in Santa Clara, alleges that Adrian Jones was about to be fired last February over invalid expense claims and an inappropriate relationship with a subordinate. Jones jumped ship to …
Work for Oracle
I've got to go find a senior role at Oracle. Sounds like a fun place to work... it seems like a casting couch is part of the recruitment process for female employees....
I'm getting sick of Oracle and HP fighting - they should just admit they love each other and stop submitting the rest of the world to their clumsy, childish and public flirting.
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones
- Plusnet goes titsup for spectacular hour-long wobble