Capita is making an offer of £15.8m for Tribal Group's health and government divisions. The takeover includes a £2.5m "deferred consideration" and would help Capita bid for health contracts including coding, health informatics and supporting commissioning consortia. The coalition government plans wide reforms of NHS …
They have control of too many private and government IT projects and have a tendency to provide overpriced equipment unsuitable for the desired purpose. Them taking over rivals can only be a bad thing.
- Apple is making life terrible in its factories – labor rights warriors
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter