Capita is making an offer of £15.8m for Tribal Group's health and government divisions. The takeover includes a £2.5m "deferred consideration" and would help Capita bid for health contracts including coding, health informatics and supporting commissioning consortia. The coalition government plans wide reforms of NHS …
They have control of too many private and government IT projects and have a tendency to provide overpriced equipment unsuitable for the desired purpose. Them taking over rivals can only be a bad thing.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms