Capita is making an offer of £15.8m for Tribal Group's health and government divisions. The takeover includes a £2.5m "deferred consideration" and would help Capita bid for health contracts including coding, health informatics and supporting commissioning consortia. The coalition government plans wide reforms of NHS …
They have control of too many private and government IT projects and have a tendency to provide overpriced equipment unsuitable for the desired purpose. Them taking over rivals can only be a bad thing.
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home