Capita is making an offer of £15.8m for Tribal Group's health and government divisions. The takeover includes a £2.5m "deferred consideration" and would help Capita bid for health contracts including coding, health informatics and supporting commissioning consortia. The coalition government plans wide reforms of NHS …
They have control of too many private and government IT projects and have a tendency to provide overpriced equipment unsuitable for the desired purpose. Them taking over rivals can only be a bad thing.
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Microsoft fingered for Western Euro PC tragedy
- Exclusive Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Wanna walk the plank voluntarily? You got it
- Comment You're only young but you're going to die: Farewell, all-flash startups
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing