Capita is making an offer of £15.8m for Tribal Group's health and government divisions. The takeover includes a £2.5m "deferred consideration" and would help Capita bid for health contracts including coding, health informatics and supporting commissioning consortia. The coalition government plans wide reforms of NHS …
They have control of too many private and government IT projects and have a tendency to provide overpriced equipment unsuitable for the desired purpose. Them taking over rivals can only be a bad thing.
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?