Seagate has announced a new EVP for global sales and marketing, Albert 'Rocky' Pimentel, while some doubt remains about the fate of previous incumbent Dave Mosley. Pimentel replaces interim EVP Karl Richarz, who we are told was put in place "as Seagate’s management team planned its realignment strategy". He will "continue to …
Dave Mosley has NOT disappeared
Sent by Seagate and an extract from an SEC filing:-
William David Mosley, 44, was appointed Executive Vice President, Operations. He will be responsible for the Company’s global heads, drive, and media manufacturing operations. Before this appointment, Mr. Mosley served as Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing since September 2009. He previously held positions as Executive Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Product Line Management from February 2009 to September 2009, Senior Vice President, Global Disk Storage Operations from 2007 to 2009 and Vice President, Research and Development, Engineering from 2002 to 2007. Prior to 2002, Mr. Mosley held other progressively senior management positions in the Research and Development and Operations and Manufacturing organizations of the Company.
Thank you Seagate,
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!