Seagate has announced a new EVP for global sales and marketing, Albert 'Rocky' Pimentel, while some doubt remains about the fate of previous incumbent Dave Mosley. Pimentel replaces interim EVP Karl Richarz, who we are told was put in place "as Seagate’s management team planned its realignment strategy". He will "continue to …
Dave Mosley has NOT disappeared
Sent by Seagate and an extract from an SEC filing:-
William David Mosley, 44, was appointed Executive Vice President, Operations. He will be responsible for the Company’s global heads, drive, and media manufacturing operations. Before this appointment, Mr. Mosley served as Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing since September 2009. He previously held positions as Executive Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Product Line Management from February 2009 to September 2009, Senior Vice President, Global Disk Storage Operations from 2007 to 2009 and Vice President, Research and Development, Engineering from 2002 to 2007. Prior to 2002, Mr. Mosley held other progressively senior management positions in the Research and Development and Operations and Manufacturing organizations of the Company.
Thank you Seagate,
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- +Analysis PM Cameron leaps aboard Internet of Thingies