Capgemini is in advanced talks to buy Prosodie from Apax Partners and its senior managers. The exclusive negotiations should lead to a deal that will add to earnings for the year. It is based on a value of €382m, and will be paid for from Capgemini's cash reserves. Prosodie has 861 staff, turnover in 2010 of €172m and operating …
Cap Gemini ARE FRENCH!
Capgemini is already French. As evidenced all too plainly when they sent around their annual report in 2005 (or maybe '06) with instructions to 'share with our clients'. Made me chuckle that it was filled to the brim with pornographic art, and had I cut some of the pages out and stuck them on my cubicle, I'd likely have been dismissed for gross misconduct. :)
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**
- What's a right pain in the ASCII for IBM? Its own leech-like hardware biz
- Cisco kicks off security kit/software/cloud combo
- Podcast Speaking in Tech: Social media, big brands, smut. Never mix these three!