Capgemini is in advanced talks to buy Prosodie from Apax Partners and its senior managers. The exclusive negotiations should lead to a deal that will add to earnings for the year. It is based on a value of €382m, and will be paid for from Capgemini's cash reserves. Prosodie has 861 staff, turnover in 2010 of €172m and operating …
Cap Gemini ARE FRENCH!
Capgemini is already French. As evidenced all too plainly when they sent around their annual report in 2005 (or maybe '06) with instructions to 'share with our clients'. Made me chuckle that it was filled to the brim with pornographic art, and had I cut some of the pages out and stuck them on my cubicle, I'd likely have been dismissed for gross misconduct. :)
- VPNs are so insecure you might as well wear a KICK ME sign
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid