Microsoft has confirmed it is postponing planned changes to its Gold partner programme by 16 months, meaning that under-performing dealers will not get binned for some time yet. The plan was to deploy internal systems from October so that resellers could log on and show the vendor that sales were tracking to the minimum revenues …
and the conspiracy is
Office365 is about to launch and MS wants to take business from it's resellers, why on earth wouldn't they give them an extra 16 months to feed their customers upstream before telling them to piss of. It probably sounded clever in the meeting, but it just looks transparent in the real world.
- That's cold: This is how our boss told us our jobs are at risk, staffers claim
- Windows Server 2016 will cost more on big servers, but discounts can be found
- You heard right: Huawei's making phones in Chennai
- Watch out, Openreach: CityFibre swallows Redcentric's network for £5m
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark