Microsoft has confirmed it is postponing planned changes to its Gold partner programme by 16 months, meaning that under-performing dealers will not get binned for some time yet. The plan was to deploy internal systems from October so that resellers could log on and show the vendor that sales were tracking to the minimum revenues …
and the conspiracy is
Office365 is about to launch and MS wants to take business from it's resellers, why on earth wouldn't they give them an extra 16 months to feed their customers upstream before telling them to piss of. It probably sounded clever in the meeting, but it just looks transparent in the real world.
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Microsoft fitness bands on wrists at last: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- More Microsoft staffers shown the door in Round 3 of job cuts
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD