Microsoft has confirmed it is postponing planned changes to its Gold partner programme by 16 months, meaning that under-performing dealers will not get binned for some time yet. The plan was to deploy internal systems from October so that resellers could log on and show the vendor that sales were tracking to the minimum revenues …
and the conspiracy is
Office365 is about to launch and MS wants to take business from it's resellers, why on earth wouldn't they give them an extra 16 months to feed their customers upstream before telling them to piss of. It probably sounded clever in the meeting, but it just looks transparent in the real world.
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter