Microsoft has confirmed it is postponing planned changes to its Gold partner programme by 16 months, meaning that under-performing dealers will not get binned for some time yet. The plan was to deploy internal systems from October so that resellers could log on and show the vendor that sales were tracking to the minimum revenues …
and the conspiracy is
Office365 is about to launch and MS wants to take business from it's resellers, why on earth wouldn't they give them an extra 16 months to feed their customers upstream before telling them to piss of. It probably sounded clever in the meeting, but it just looks transparent in the real world.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms