Microsoft has confirmed it is postponing planned changes to its Gold partner programme by 16 months, meaning that under-performing dealers will not get binned for some time yet. The plan was to deploy internal systems from October so that resellers could log on and show the vendor that sales were tracking to the minimum revenues …
and the conspiracy is
Office365 is about to launch and MS wants to take business from it's resellers, why on earth wouldn't they give them an extra 16 months to feed their customers upstream before telling them to piss of. It probably sounded clever in the meeting, but it just looks transparent in the real world.
- Pic + vid Microsoft dumps ARM for Atom with cut-price Surface 3 fondleslab
- New dirt-cheap Chromebooks: Team Google keeps jackboot on throat of PC titans
- Pure CEO dons cheerleader outfit, harangues world, dog
- HP blasts $5.1bn sueball at ex-Autonomy execs, Lynch preps return fire
- Life after Lord Shugs looks good, as Viglen directors' packages swell