Microsoft has confirmed it is postponing planned changes to its Gold partner programme by 16 months, meaning that under-performing dealers will not get binned for some time yet. The plan was to deploy internal systems from October so that resellers could log on and show the vendor that sales were tracking to the minimum revenues …
and the conspiracy is
Office365 is about to launch and MS wants to take business from it's resellers, why on earth wouldn't they give them an extra 16 months to feed their customers upstream before telling them to piss of. It probably sounded clever in the meeting, but it just looks transparent in the real world.
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Beleaguered 123-reg customers spot price hike
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules