Resellers need to re-engineer their business model for the cloud services era rather than trying to turn back time, Microsoft has warned. Office 365 hit the market this week but a cross section of the US software vendor's channel remain concerned about the client engagement model: Microsoft hosts the service and bills the …
Please, Mr Emperor, you're inappropriately dressed...
Will someone demonstrate cloud-based multi-agency infrastructure incorporating a discreet BPM solution linked to BizTalk and LOB legacy apps, integrated with CRM, EDRMS, SharePoint, InfoPath and Exchange? No, I thought not!
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one