Resellers need to re-engineer their business model for the cloud services era rather than trying to turn back time, Microsoft has warned. Office 365 hit the market this week but a cross section of the US software vendor's channel remain concerned about the client engagement model: Microsoft hosts the service and bills the …
Please, Mr Emperor, you're inappropriately dressed...
Will someone demonstrate cloud-based multi-agency infrastructure incorporating a discreet BPM solution linked to BizTalk and LOB legacy apps, integrated with CRM, EDRMS, SharePoint, InfoPath and Exchange? No, I thought not!
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million
- Oracle storage analytics break Oracle storage appliances