Resellers need to re-engineer their business model for the cloud services era rather than trying to turn back time, Microsoft has warned. Office 365 hit the market this week but a cross section of the US software vendor's channel remain concerned about the client engagement model: Microsoft hosts the service and bills the …
Please, Mr Emperor, you're inappropriately dressed...
Will someone demonstrate cloud-based multi-agency infrastructure incorporating a discreet BPM solution linked to BizTalk and LOB legacy apps, integrated with CRM, EDRMS, SharePoint, InfoPath and Exchange? No, I thought not!
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- IDC: iPad sales CRASH incoming ... Win 8 killing 2-in-1 typoslabs
- Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'
- European Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then