Resellers need to re-engineer their business model for the cloud services era rather than trying to turn back time, Microsoft has warned. Office 365 hit the market this week but a cross section of the US software vendor's channel remain concerned about the client engagement model: Microsoft hosts the service and bills the …
Please, Mr Emperor, you're inappropriately dressed...
Will someone demonstrate cloud-based multi-agency infrastructure incorporating a discreet BPM solution linked to BizTalk and LOB legacy apps, integrated with CRM, EDRMS, SharePoint, InfoPath and Exchange? No, I thought not!
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter