Resellers need to re-engineer their business model for the cloud services era rather than trying to turn back time, Microsoft has warned. Office 365 hit the market this week but a cross section of the US software vendor's channel remain concerned about the client engagement model: Microsoft hosts the service and bills the …
Please, Mr Emperor, you're inappropriately dressed...
Will someone demonstrate cloud-based multi-agency infrastructure incorporating a discreet BPM solution linked to BizTalk and LOB legacy apps, integrated with CRM, EDRMS, SharePoint, InfoPath and Exchange? No, I thought not!
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K