Jon Moulton's private equity vehicle Better Capital is getting into the wholesaling of pencils, paper and print consumables by acquiring the UK and Irish operations of stationery and office products distributor Spicers. The colourful entrepreneur re-entered the UK IT channel in September by pulling troubled networking integrator …
For the last thirty years, every time I've heard the phrase "paperless office" used in earnest, I have bought a couple more shares in Weyerhaeuser, Plum Creek Timber, Boise Cascade and Crane&Co. ...
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Worstall on Wednesday HP, Microsoft prove it again: Big Business doesn't create jobs