Jon Moulton's private equity vehicle Better Capital is getting into the wholesaling of pencils, paper and print consumables by acquiring the UK and Irish operations of stationery and office products distributor Spicers. The colourful entrepreneur re-entered the UK IT channel in September by pulling troubled networking integrator …
For the last thirty years, every time I've heard the phrase "paperless office" used in earnest, I have bought a couple more shares in Weyerhaeuser, Plum Creek Timber, Boise Cascade and Crane&Co. ...
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD