Jon Moulton's private equity vehicle Better Capital is getting into the wholesaling of pencils, paper and print consumables by acquiring the UK and Irish operations of stationery and office products distributor Spicers. The colourful entrepreneur re-entered the UK IT channel in September by pulling troubled networking integrator …
For the last thirty years, every time I've heard the phrase "paperless office" used in earnest, I have bought a couple more shares in Weyerhaeuser, Plum Creek Timber, Boise Cascade and Crane&Co. ...
- This local council paid HOW MUCH for an SD card?!
- Vodafone hints at relocation from UK
- Dixons, UK's fifth 'emergency service', brushes off Brexit scare stories
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk