Jon Moulton's private equity vehicle Better Capital is getting into the wholesaling of pencils, paper and print consumables by acquiring the UK and Irish operations of stationery and office products distributor Spicers. The colourful entrepreneur re-entered the UK IT channel in September by pulling troubled networking integrator …
For the last thirty years, every time I've heard the phrase "paperless office" used in earnest, I have bought a couple more shares in Weyerhaeuser, Plum Creek Timber, Boise Cascade and Crane&Co. ...
- Scottish independence: Will it really TEAR the HEART from IT firms?
- Why Apple had to craft a pocket-busting 5.5in Plus-sized iPhone 6 (thank LG, Samsung etc)
- NHS grows a NoSQL backbone and rips out its Oracle Spine
- Apple Watch will CONQUER smartwatch world – analysts
- Snowden shouldn't be extradited to US if he testifies about NSA spying, says Swiss gov