Computacenter's (CC) UK operation fell under the shadow of its German counterpart – for the first time in history – during H1 following steep declines in product reselling. The services-based reseller today issued a trading statement for H1, showing that group revenues were up 6 per cent year-on-year. In constant currency and …
Yes, naturally mon friere.
The Germans are better than us, they work harder, are multi-lingual and less concerned with politics. They should be much higher up the economic scale but are being punished for the war. I for one will be glad to see them doing better than us because they're better.
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'
- Our system handles £130bn and it's BUST. Want the job of fixing it? Apply to UK.gov
- Azure TITSUP caused by INFINITE LOOP
- You think the CLOUD's insecure? It's BETTER than UK.GOV's DATA CENTRES