Computacenter's (CC) UK operation fell under the shadow of its German counterpart – for the first time in history – during H1 following steep declines in product reselling. The services-based reseller today issued a trading statement for H1, showing that group revenues were up 6 per cent year-on-year. In constant currency and …
Yes, naturally mon friere.
The Germans are better than us, they work harder, are multi-lingual and less concerned with politics. They should be much higher up the economic scale but are being punished for the war. I for one will be glad to see them doing better than us because they're better.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- US regulators OK sale of IBM's x86 server biz to Lenovo
- Rimini Street promises 'business as usual' after Oracle IP judgment