Computacenter's (CC) UK operation fell under the shadow of its German counterpart – for the first time in history – during H1 following steep declines in product reselling. The services-based reseller today issued a trading statement for H1, showing that group revenues were up 6 per cent year-on-year. In constant currency and …
Yes, naturally mon friere.
The Germans are better than us, they work harder, are multi-lingual and less concerned with politics. They should be much higher up the economic scale but are being punished for the war. I for one will be glad to see them doing better than us because they're better.
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project