Computacenter's (CC) UK operation fell under the shadow of its German counterpart – for the first time in history – during H1 following steep declines in product reselling. The services-based reseller today issued a trading statement for H1, showing that group revenues were up 6 per cent year-on-year. In constant currency and …
Yes, naturally mon friere.
The Germans are better than us, they work harder, are multi-lingual and less concerned with politics. They should be much higher up the economic scale but are being punished for the war. I for one will be glad to see them doing better than us because they're better.
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- 'One Windows' crunch time: Microsoft tempts with glittery new devices