Weakening consumer demand and a botched ERP system migration dampened Q2 profits at broadline giant Ingram Micro but a currency updraft lifted sales. The largest IT distie on the planet last night reported a near 12 per cent boost in income to $59.7m (£36.6m) and a 7 per cent slide in operating profits to $97.1m (£59.6m) …
This would be interesting....
...if the article stated what the ERP system was and who the system Implementers were that botched it up!
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- 'One Windows' crunch time: Microsoft tempts with glittery new devices