Weakening consumer demand and a botched ERP system migration dampened Q2 profits at broadline giant Ingram Micro but a currency updraft lifted sales. The largest IT distie on the planet last night reported a near 12 per cent boost in income to $59.7m (£36.6m) and a 7 per cent slide in operating profits to $97.1m (£59.6m) …
This would be interesting....
...if the article stated what the ERP system was and who the system Implementers were that botched it up!
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike
- Ding ding: IBM rings bell for round two of job cuts at GTS
- Booming sales of flippy detachables offers hope to glum PC market