Weakening consumer demand and a botched ERP system migration dampened Q2 profits at broadline giant Ingram Micro but a currency updraft lifted sales. The largest IT distie on the planet last night reported a near 12 per cent boost in income to $59.7m (£36.6m) and a 7 per cent slide in operating profits to $97.1m (£59.6m) …
This would be interesting....
...if the article stated what the ERP system was and who the system Implementers were that botched it up!
- Windows XP's market share grows AGAIN!
- MWC 2015 3 spectastic Lumias for price of 1 rival flagship: Microsoft sells biz on cheapie experience
- $250K: That's what Lenovo earned to RAT YOU OUT with Superfish
- IBM sued for talking up semiconductor business it couldn't give away
- HP gulps down Aruba Networks for $3bn