Capita has splurged £29m on AIB International Financial Services, (AIBFS) as it continues to broaden its commercial base outside of the UK. The deal – subject to regulatory approval in Ireland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands – will give the company entry into Switzerland and Hungary as well as adding a chunk of revenues to its …
Isn't hanging around
Sorry how long have they been in business, and they are only just stepping outside the UK.
Not hanging around
Unlike your customers on hold to speak to the useless twunts at the countless insurance and other data-mining companies you own.
Get your own house in order before you invade others!
"Capita must rise to the challenge of managing its business across multiple geographies. " - yeah maybe you could, I dunno, make a start in the UK first?
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print