Capita has splurged £29m on AIB International Financial Services, (AIBFS) as it continues to broaden its commercial base outside of the UK. The deal – subject to regulatory approval in Ireland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands – will give the company entry into Switzerland and Hungary as well as adding a chunk of revenues to its …
Isn't hanging around
Sorry how long have they been in business, and they are only just stepping outside the UK.
Not hanging around
Unlike your customers on hold to speak to the useless twunts at the countless insurance and other data-mining companies you own.
Get your own house in order before you invade others!
"Capita must rise to the challenge of managing its business across multiple geographies. " - yeah maybe you could, I dunno, make a start in the UK first?
- Updated IBM to cut '118k jobs worldwide' – report claims
- Microsoft revenues bring SUNSHINE - but it's a CLOUDY DAY
- Brightstar deal means Post Office mobile network could be a thing
- +Comment Official: Whiteboxer Super Micro is a $2bn server company
- Symantec sources claim exec teams in place by April Fools' Day