Optus has pipped rivals to the post in being the first to offer two new BlackBerry smartphones to the Australian market. The carrier will start shifting the BlackBerry Torch 9860 and the first touch screen BlackBerry Bold 9900 from early September. The smartphones feature the new BlackBerry 7 Operating System and a new …
Maybe Apple could buy RIM so we could have iOS devices that are secure or Blackberry devices that are nice to use.
Trolls are out again!
iPhone killers ...
now, let me see ... how many of those have there been?
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- Cabinet Office gears up to ink mega Oracle deal
- AWS budget tool update gives suits the control they crave
- Government Digital Service under review after rural payments cockup