Troubled London-based VAR Itopia Group has gone into administration, The Reg can confirm. As revealed in recent weeks, the reseller minnow, which was started by Sunday Times Rich List regular Robin Lodge, ran into financial difficulties and was facing a winding-up petition from wholesaler Computer 2000 over unpaid debts. A …
£127m >> £50m in 24 years
He's definitely got skills. Or an expensive lifestyle.
It was actually $127m
I'm sure he has an expensive lifestyle though, and probably skills too.
...he shouldn't have put it all into RBS shares!
Cause and effect?
"but phone calls to the offices went unanswered earlier in the month, so its administration was only a matter of time."
Phone calls to my office are often unanswered, that's a problem with the public telecoms infrastructure. We're not expecting the administrators as a result.
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer
- Misco Shared Services Centre drone brands customer 'insane'
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**