Troubled London-based VAR Itopia Group has gone into administration, The Reg can confirm. As revealed in recent weeks, the reseller minnow, which of late has been looked after by Sunday Times Rich List regular Robin Lodge on behalf of an investor, ran into financial difficulties and was facing a winding-up petition from …
£127m >> £50m in 24 years
He's definitely got skills. Or an expensive lifestyle.
It was actually $127m
I'm sure he has an expensive lifestyle though, and probably skills too.
...he shouldn't have put it all into RBS shares!
Cause and effect?
"but phone calls to the offices went unanswered earlier in the month, so its administration was only a matter of time."
Phone calls to my office are often unanswered, that's a problem with the public telecoms infrastructure. We're not expecting the administrators as a result.
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- That's cold: This is how our boss told us our jobs are at risk, staffers claim
- Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's PC, says man
- Windows Server 2016 will cost more on big servers, but discounts can be found
- You heard right: Huawei's making phones in Chennai