Troubled London-based VAR Itopia Group has gone into administration, The Reg can confirm. As revealed in recent weeks, the reseller minnow, which was started by Sunday Times Rich List regular Robin Lodge, ran into financial difficulties and was facing a winding-up petition from wholesaler Computer 2000 over unpaid debts. A …
£127m >> £50m in 24 years
He's definitely got skills. Or an expensive lifestyle.
It was actually $127m
I'm sure he has an expensive lifestyle though, and probably skills too.
...he shouldn't have put it all into RBS shares!
Cause and effect?
"but phone calls to the offices went unanswered earlier in the month, so its administration was only a matter of time."
Phone calls to my office are often unanswered, that's a problem with the public telecoms infrastructure. We're not expecting the administrators as a result.
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Sysadmin Blog SLAPPING an iPhone out of a corporate drone's hand: You're not the only one who longs to do it
- PC market staging a RECOVERY. (Only joking, it's through the floor)