Troubled London-based VAR Itopia Group has gone into administration, The Reg can confirm. As revealed in recent weeks, the reseller minnow, which of late has been looked after by Sunday Times Rich List regular Robin Lodge on behalf of an investor, ran into financial difficulties and was facing a winding-up petition from …
£127m >> £50m in 24 years
He's definitely got skills. Or an expensive lifestyle.
It was actually $127m
I'm sure he has an expensive lifestyle though, and probably skills too.
...he shouldn't have put it all into RBS shares!
Cause and effect?
"but phone calls to the offices went unanswered earlier in the month, so its administration was only a matter of time."
Phone calls to my office are often unanswered, that's a problem with the public telecoms infrastructure. We're not expecting the administrators as a result.
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- Lenovo posts an INCREASE in desktop PC and notebook sales
- Dead Steve Jobs sued by own shareholders in no-poach pact brouhaha
- US regulators OK sale of IBM's x86 server biz to Lenovo