Troubled London-based VAR Itopia Group has gone into administration, The Reg can confirm. As revealed in recent weeks, the reseller minnow, which was started by Sunday Times Rich List regular Robin Lodge, ran into financial difficulties and was facing a winding-up petition from wholesaler Computer 2000 over unpaid debts. A …
£127m >> £50m in 24 years
He's definitely got skills. Or an expensive lifestyle.
It was actually $127m
I'm sure he has an expensive lifestyle though, and probably skills too.
...he shouldn't have put it all into RBS shares!
Cause and effect?
"but phone calls to the offices went unanswered earlier in the month, so its administration was only a matter of time."
Phone calls to my office are often unanswered, that's a problem with the public telecoms infrastructure. We're not expecting the administrators as a result.
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies