Fujitsu Technology Solutions has removed a layer of management after head of channel Martin Smith left the firm to join former colleagues at Microsoft. Talking to El Reg, Fujitsu TS boss Michael Keegan insisted Smith had opted to leave after six years of service, but that he was using the opportunity to shed some costs and will …
No one cares!
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- UK's CASH POINTS to MISS Windows XP withdrawal date
- Patch Tuesday It's 2014 and Microsoft Windows PCs can still be owned by a JPEG
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon
- Shift up, Ballmer: Microsoft expands board, makes room for activist investor