Fujitsu Technology Solutions has removed a layer of management after head of channel Martin Smith left the firm to join former colleagues at Microsoft. Talking to El Reg, Fujitsu TS boss Michael Keegan insisted Smith had opted to leave after six years of service, but that he was using the opportunity to shed some costs and will …
No one cares!
- Oracle loses (again) in battle to get Google Java case retried (again)
- Analysis Invasion of the Brandsnatchers: How Nokia and BlackBerry inhabit the afterlife
- Exclusive VESK coughs up £18k in ransomware attack
- Analysis Google finds its G Suite spot: Renames apps, talks up AI and BigQuery
- Microsoft will let you pass and fail cert exams at the same time