Fujitsu Technology Solutions has removed a layer of management after head of channel Martin Smith left the firm to join former colleagues at Microsoft. Talking to El Reg, Fujitsu TS boss Michael Keegan insisted Smith had opted to leave after six years of service, but that he was using the opportunity to shed some costs and will …
No one cares!
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Exclusive Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Wanna walk the plank voluntarily? You got it
- Comment You're only young but you're going to die: Farewell, all-flash startups
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...