Fujitsu Technology Solutions has removed a layer of management after head of channel Martin Smith left the firm to join former colleagues at Microsoft. Talking to El Reg, Fujitsu TS boss Michael Keegan insisted Smith had opted to leave after six years of service, but that he was using the opportunity to shed some costs and will …
No one cares!
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- ARM pumps fist as profits soar, warns of weaker hand in 2016
- Google after six-year tax foot-drag: No they're fine about the fine. We're fine. No fine
- Dell 'struggling to raise funds for EMC gobble'