Fujitsu Technology Solutions has removed a layer of management after head of channel Martin Smith left the firm to join former colleagues at Microsoft. Talking to El Reg, Fujitsu TS boss Michael Keegan insisted Smith had opted to leave after six years of service, but that he was using the opportunity to shed some costs and will …
No one cares!
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- Lenovo posts an INCREASE in desktop PC and notebook sales
- Dead Steve Jobs sued by own shareholders in no-poach pact brouhaha
- US regulators OK sale of IBM's x86 server biz to Lenovo