Fujitsu Technology Solutions has removed a layer of management after head of channel Martin Smith left the firm to join former colleagues at Microsoft. Talking to El Reg, Fujitsu TS boss Michael Keegan insisted Smith had opted to leave after six years of service, but that he was using the opportunity to shed some costs and will …
No one cares!
- AMD looks at sinking sales, gulps: It's worse than we thought
- Cloud provider goes TITSUP? Will someone think of the data!
- SolidFire pulls off gloves for unholy storage ding-dong. Ding-ding!
- Phew! Brits escape Azure price hikes as rest of world bears the brunt
- HP confirms its mighty Köck is standing down