Fujitsu Technology Solutions has removed a layer of management after head of channel Martin Smith left the firm to join former colleagues at Microsoft. Talking to El Reg, Fujitsu TS boss Michael Keegan insisted Smith had opted to leave after six years of service, but that he was using the opportunity to shed some costs and will …
No one cares!
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Apple's strong iPhone sales crush Wall Street moneymen's tepid expectations