ZFS storage system supplier Nexenta has dived into the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) pool, with an automated storage provisioning product, claiming that what took days now takes minutes. The NexentaVDI product deploys NexentaStor as a virtual storage appliance – the software running inside a virtual machine – across a …
I got marketing spam from Nexenta. They are now in my spam filter. Not sure how the product is, but their marketing team needs to learn to play nice.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things