ZFS storage system supplier Nexenta has dived into the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) pool, with an automated storage provisioning product, claiming that what took days now takes minutes. The NexentaVDI product deploys NexentaStor as a virtual storage appliance – the software running inside a virtual machine – across a …
I got marketing spam from Nexenta. They are now in my spam filter. Not sure how the product is, but their marketing team needs to learn to play nice.
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- Patch Tuesday It's 2014 and Microsoft Windows PCs can still be owned by a JPEG
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon
- VMware unleashes desktop-grade desktop-as-a-service service
- Hey IBM – Lenovo here. Sort your server factory strike out, will you?