ZFS storage system supplier Nexenta has dived into the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) pool, with an automated storage provisioning product, claiming that what took days now takes minutes. The NexentaVDI product deploys NexentaStor as a virtual storage appliance – the software running inside a virtual machine – across a …
I got marketing spam from Nexenta. They are now in my spam filter. Not sure how the product is, but their marketing team needs to learn to play nice.
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones