ZFS storage system supplier Nexenta has dived into the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) pool, with an automated storage provisioning product, claiming that what took days now takes minutes. The NexentaVDI product deploys NexentaStor as a virtual storage appliance – the software running inside a virtual machine – across a …
I got marketing spam from Nexenta. They are now in my spam filter. Not sure how the product is, but their marketing team needs to learn to play nice.
- Comment AWS hell no: Can Microsoft Azure sales beat Amazon's cloud?
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- HP settles suit with popstar Chubby Checker over todger tester app
- Microsoft says 'weird things' can happen during Windows Server 2003 migrations