Services revenues prevented software giant Symantec recording excellent results across the board in its second fiscal 2012 quarter. Symantec recorded revenues of $1.68bn in the quarter, ending 30 September, 14 per cent higher than a year ago. Net income was $182m, a satisfying 36 per cent higher than the year-ago quarter. The …
Symantec disbanded their services, in favor of partners taking it over. So this is not a bad as it seems.
I had the unfortunate experience of working for Symantec's Services division a couple of years ago. It was the most screwed up development organisation that I've ever had the misfortune to observe.
The only real surprise is that Enrique Salem has allowed the situation to fester. Without a root and branch overhaul the Services division will only get a lot worse.
- Windows 10 backlash: Which? demands compo for forced upgrades
- Exclusive Virgin Media costs balloon by MEEELLIONS in wake of Brexit
- Microsoft deletes Windows 10 nagware from Windows 7 and 8
- Review Margaret Hodge's book outlines 'mind boggling' UK public sector waste
- Exclusive 'Faceless' Liberty Global has 'sucked the very soul' out of Virgin Media