Enterprise IT spending will stagger and fall this year but may back on one leg in 2012 despite swingeing public sector cuts and the looming Eurozone financial catastrophe. This is according to Gartner, which kicked off its annual Symposium and IT Expo with more talk of a double-dip recession. “The second recession is about to …
>Eurozone crisis will bash IT spending
Why are Gartner's predictions either ludicrously over-precise or blindingly obvious?
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- AVG stung as search revenue from freebie scanners dries up
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users
- Call off the firing squad: HP grants stay of execution to OpenVMS