Enterprise IT spending will stagger and fall this year but may back on one leg in 2012 despite swingeing public sector cuts and the looming Eurozone financial catastrophe. This is according to Gartner, which kicked off its annual Symposium and IT Expo with more talk of a double-dip recession. “The second recession is about to …
>Eurozone crisis will bash IT spending
Why are Gartner's predictions either ludicrously over-precise or blindingly obvious?
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Never mind the HORSE MEAT, trading standards cuts'll hurt IT crowd, too