Enterprise IT spending will stagger and fall this year but may back on one leg in 2012 despite swingeing public sector cuts and the looming Eurozone financial catastrophe. This is according to Gartner, which kicked off its annual Symposium and IT Expo with more talk of a double-dip recession. “The second recession is about to …
>Eurozone crisis will bash IT spending
Why are Gartner's predictions either ludicrously over-precise or blindingly obvious?
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean DOOM for Microsoft, and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to Windows 10 upgrade party?