Enterprise IT spending will stagger and fall this year but may back on one leg in 2012 despite swingeing public sector cuts and the looming Eurozone financial catastrophe. This is according to Gartner, which kicked off its annual Symposium and IT Expo with more talk of a double-dip recession. “The second recession is about to …
>Eurozone crisis will bash IT spending
Why are Gartner's predictions either ludicrously over-precise or blindingly obvious?
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- 'Windows 9' leak suggests Microsoft has caught up with Linux
- Huawei ditches new Windows Phone mobe plans, blames poor sales
- Phones 4u website DIES as wounded mobe retailer struggles to stay above water
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here