Enterprise IT spending will stagger and fall this year but may back on one leg in 2012 despite swingeing public sector cuts and the looming Eurozone financial catastrophe. This is according to Gartner, which kicked off its annual Symposium and IT Expo with more talk of a double-dip recession. “The second recession is about to …
>Eurozone crisis will bash IT spending
Why are Gartner's predictions either ludicrously over-precise or blindingly obvious?
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Ballmer: 'We made more money than almost anybody on the PLANET'
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Apple iPhone 5s still world's top-selling smartphone – report
- Data Retention Directive CLASHES with EU citizens' privacy rights, says top lawman