Enterprise IT spending will stagger and fall this year but may back on one leg in 2012 despite swingeing public sector cuts and the looming Eurozone financial catastrophe. This is according to Gartner, which kicked off its annual Symposium and IT Expo with more talk of a double-dip recession. “The second recession is about to …
>Eurozone crisis will bash IT spending
Why are Gartner's predictions either ludicrously over-precise or blindingly obvious?
- PC makers REALLY need Windows 8.1 to walk on water - but guess what?
- Pic AXE-WAVING BIKER GANG SMASHES into swanky Apple UK store
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- BT boss QUITS telecoms giant for front-bench gov job
- CLOUD TO SUCK UP ALL YOUR CASH: Govts around world slash IT spending