Enterprise IT spending will stagger and fall this year but may back on one leg in 2012 despite swingeing public sector cuts and the looming Eurozone financial catastrophe. This is according to Gartner, which kicked off its annual Symposium and IT Expo with more talk of a double-dip recession. “The second recession is about to …
>Eurozone crisis will bash IT spending
Why are Gartner's predictions either ludicrously over-precise or blindingly obvious?
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- IDC predicts iPad sales crash, says Win 8 is killing 2-in-1 Typoslabs
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...