Transport for London (TfL) has invited companies to join a framework agreement worth up to £60m for the supply of CCTV equipment to a range of public sector organisations in the capital and beyond. A notice in the Official Journal of the European Union says that the equipment will be supplied to TfL and the other Greater London …
The only surveillance device still to be implemented on the capital's transport system is anal-cam...
Guinness World Record
Well this sould help us keep our Guinness World Record of being the most CCTV nation in world. Well done, so fare not even 1% of all crimes are solved because of CCTV. But there are more CCTV camers in UK then, Phone Box's + Postbox (TM) + ATM's all combined. Well done UK, for funding loads of CCTV camers which are not ether working or has such rubbish image it of no real use.
Well done, brilant, well worth it. I bet only real reasion the goverment wanted is because of expect troubles which will come soon. Because no one has no money to buy a loff of bread.
Big Brother is watching
He tends to look the other way when Brazillian electricians are being shot in cold blood.
CCTV is bad...
...but cable is worse.
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies