Networking giant and server upstart Cisco Systems' financial results for its most recent quarter show that it's moving in the right direction – even though it has some ways to go and a rabble of competitors that want to take a piece out of its hide. And what direction might that be? It's coming back to its senses and competing …
Not pissing away a Billion $$ on Flip Video...
... would have also helped profits.
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD