Networking giant and server upstart Cisco Systems' financial results for its most recent quarter show that it's moving in the right direction – even though it has some ways to go and a rabble of competitors that want to take a piece out of its hide. And what direction might that be? It's coming back to its senses and competing …
Not pissing away a Billion $$ on Flip Video...
... would have also helped profits.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms